Friday, June 08, 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho Off To Work We Go....

I think that is all we do right now especially this weekend! I am working the next 6 days 16 and 12 hours! Donald is working tonight 12 hrs and Saturday 3-11...I think we might cross paths in the morning around 8ish. Hope so, miss him and Joseph (but at least I get to see the boy when I get home at night).



GiGi and Joe are off to North Alabama tomorrow to see Gracie in her dance recital...I hate that I am missing it! Went last year and it was so cute! Sunday GiGi is making a dish from a recipe I got from the Olive Garden, can't wait to taste it!



Hopefully next week Joseph will have his interview set up with TCH for the Dental Tech in our Dental clinic. He is very excited about this opportunity and so are we. Just another step in reaching his goal to become a Dentist! We are just so proud of him! We are so blessed with an amazing, loving, compassionate, Christian young man for our son! (sorry I had to brag just this once!)



Ever one have a safe and glorious weekend!

2 comments:

JennV said...

Girl! Have you lost your mind or are you working up the money for that new scrapbooking center you've got your eye on??? I miss ya! Can't wait till we can crop again!

Hugs!

Vikki said...

I am not sure! LOL I love working as a SANE as this is what I had to do to continue it. I am actually liking the ED.

Miss you to!