Friday, June 22, 2007

Donald's Racecar Experience is on Sunday!

On Sunday at noon Donald's 25th anniversary present will become a reality for him...he will be driving a racecar around the Talladega Speedway at speeds up to 160 miles per hour!! He is so excited about it and I know he is going to be just so cute in that jumpsuit! Not sure how many will be on the track with him, but they say he will get to pass, draft etc...

I really hated that I could not get a Saturday date and we are having to miss church for this, but it could not be helped. I am taking 2 camera's and a video camera to document this exciting time for him. Already bought the scrapbooking paper for the layout! Will post pictures on Monday!

Have a great and safe weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vikki--I know he is soooo excited!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

You're a great wife--I know he appreciates you!!!

Vikki said...

He had a blast! I took pictures with my 35mm so it will be a couple of days before I get them uploaded.

Jerri junque said...

I want to give Terry this gift sometime. I think he would love it... And what a photo op. Would make a great story to tell the grandchildern.