Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What has been happening...

Just a quick overview of the last few days...and on toward the weekend...
  • Worked 12 hours on Saturday in the NICU; love the babies!
  • Sunday was a wonderful day in the house of the Lord, the boys gave me a new Palm Pilot to feed my need for organization!
  • Monday I had the Blitz at UAB, had a great visit and lunch with Tara. Took the 2nd class in Introduction to Light Measurement at the Birmingham School of Photograpy.
  • Tues was a steady day at work, went to a Candle Lite party at Liz's house...this will feed mine and Joseph's candle obession.
  • Today has been steady and I met with Jimmy Barnett which is the Educator in the ED at TCH and have my orientation days lined up! I am so pumped about this opportunity to work in the ED and continue working with the SANE program at a whole new level. Church tonight! Missed my kids last week, due to that wonderful allergic reaction to a med.
  • Thursday I am not working any extra, going home at 4 to spend time with my boys and maybe a little housework (yuk).
  • Friday will end with going to a Coming of Age concert at the Refuge from 6-10 pm; COA is our youth minister's band and they totally rock! You can check them out at www.indieheaven.com and you can link to their myspace from there too.
  • Saturday we are cropping at the church; that afternoon we are going to the Botanical Gardens to the Bonsai showing (Joseph has one and we are going to see what it is all about). That night at 6 Donald and I have a date night to celebrate our Silver Anniversary which is on Monday! We are eating dinner at the Pita Stop on South Side and exchanging our gifts. I wish I could drop a hint about his gift here, but if he reads this it would spoil it. I will post pictures etc on Monday and let you know what it is!
  • Sunday will be another glorious day in the house of the Lord! I just so love our church and everyone there! At 1 pm I am meeting my photography class back at the BG for a workshop. Amie B. is going to be my model so I think it is going to be fun...the weather is suppose to be nice.

Toodles!

No comments: