Monday, May 21, 2007

Today is the DAY!!!

Today is our 25th Anniversary!! It has been an awesome 25 plus years! We had a wonderful dinner on Saturday evening at the Pita Stop located on Southside by the old Healthsouth Hospital. We shared some Kapooli, Donald had the lamb kabobs and I had the shrimp kabobs. He was so excited when he opened his gift to see he would be driving a race car on 6/24 for 10 laps at Talladega! My wonderful gift was a 3/4 karat diamond eternity necklace! I was just blown away by the sparkle of the diamonds! (Integrity Jewelers 205-910-9094) they do awesome work!!

Yesterday I had a photography class at the Botantical Gardens after church and the boys came over after lunch to go to the Bonzai Tree showing. We made a few pictures for our anniversary too.

I should have the pictures tonight, so I will post some tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jerri junque said...

Congrats,
Terry and I celebrate 25 years of marriage this june.
jerri

Vikki said...

Awesome! congrats to you too!!