Friday, March 30, 2007

Update...

Last Saturday was fun, we met Paris (my new friend and photography teacher) at the Botanical Gardens for her Portrait class. Joseph did some modeling for her, Kelsie came along and did some as well. She took some pictures of us, I got to see them last night and they all turned out great. She is making me a disc so as soon as I receive it I will post some.

Everything went great with the drama Sunday night...will post pictures Monday. It was a very moving experience. Tasha did an awesome job with her role as Mary.

This week has been busy as well...Donald working crazy shifts, Joseph's spring break is over...but he made a decision after much prayer about his career path and he has chosen to go into Dentistry with the specialization in Orthodontics. He has already made an appointment with his new advisor in April. We are so proud of him! He seems to be more focused and less frustrated this week which gives us back our happy, goofy and sweet boy! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful son, who loves the Lord, is talented in so many areas, has a sweet and tender heart!

I met Joseph out on Morris Avenue Tuesday to finish up a role of slide film for my class (it was the perfect cloudy 8 day!); but his allergies were kicking and he just could not handle it. We actually had to call Walter (our eye MD) and get some steroid eye drops for him. So Wednesday Donald and he came back over and I took the shots that day and they so turned out!!! I have them on slides so I've got to get them transferred to a disc and I will post some here and on my photography website.

As far as today and this weekend, tonight I am hoping for a quiet evening...maybe a little house cleaning and lounging around with my boys! Saturday I am shooting the Harrison Family (a great family we met through James and Emily). Then Saturday night some girlfriend time with Amber, Susan and Shannon...dinner for sure and you never know what else may happen...LOL! Looking forward to Sunday and a wonderful day in the house of the Lord! I just so love our church family!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Toodles!

No comments: