Friday, March 23, 2007

Busy Weekend

I am so excited this Sunday is the Easter Drama that my SS class is putting on it is called "Through Mary's Eyes" written by a fellow church member. Tasha "Mary" is telling the story as it is acted out along with some other monologue... We have dress rehearsal Saturday night and Joseph is going to take some pictures, so I will post some of them as soon as I can.

Joseph has his first modeling gig tomorrow for the B'ham School of Photography, I am stoked about that as well...can't wait to see the pictures!

Donald is still working long hours, but he is getting to turkey hunt today and Saturday. He really enjoys the hunt, me I am to impatient to sit that still for hours. He tells me turkeys have very good vision and can see the slightest movement, not sure how he sits that still either...

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Ciao!

No comments: